27 October 2009

Tiiu



My name is Tiiu and I am a member of team No 8 at our course. I come from Estonia and have been studying at the University of Jyväskylä since September. Back at home I have been studying communication management and here I'm focusing on organizational communication. Have enjoyed every moment of my stay in Finland, except for a parking ticket...

Me and Africa - no connection whatsoever... I can find it from a map, have heard bits and pieces from here and there, but don't know much about it unfortunately. Therefore, keeping this blog is a challenge and I'm sure I will learn a lot while doing it. I hope that our readers will enjoy reading the blog and share their emotions and give us constructive feedback.

4 comments:

Karuema said...

good start, the map is good idea. also layout and design is very ok.
keep the style:)

Unknown said...

Tiiu, I found a good online book where you can find some information of Public Relations in Africa. You find the link on our site. I belong to group 5.

- Essi

Tiiu said...

Thanks, Essi! We'll have a look at it :)

Tiiu said...

Kaja - thanks for positive feedback! We'll try to make our blog more and more interesting every day :) Maybe not at weekends ;)